Tuesday 2 May 2017

If you follow me on Facebook.....

Good Afternoon!
If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen some of the projects I will be posting over the next few weeks. Facebook seems to be the place where everyone show cases their latest projects but I am adding them here for those of you who prefer reading blogs.

A few months ago I joined an art journal group that 'Travelled the World' as a theme. Each month we were given prompts to aid out journaling. Below are 5 of my pages, I used the large Dylusions journal for my pages. 
My France page was inspired after a recent visit to The Moulin Rouge.
I have used many techniques and products on these pages, the Mexico page above is actually just one 12 x 12 stencil, I used Grunge paste through it and then painted each part using Americana and Fresco paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment